Hi good people! Can you lose weight by walking 30 minutes a day? To answer this question, of course, there are some things to consider. So, do you want to know the answer? If so, let’s find out the answer!
OnWeightLoss.net – Seen from the fact, you can lose weight although by walking only 30 minutes a day. If you do it regularly, you can see the significant weight loss of your body. However, you should also pay attention to other aspects to support your program of losing weight.
You may be still confused about whether walking 30 minutes a day can lose the weight or not. From this matter, we can say that it is possible to happen. To make it come true, you should pay attention to the daily calorie intake from any food. It should be less than the daily calorie of your body need. If it is more, you will not ever be able to lose your weight.
Can you lose weight by walking 30 minutes a day?
There are some facts based on the certain research. The research meant is of course about the effect of walking 30 minutes a day to your body. So, here are the effects you can get a day by only walking 30 minutes.
- Loss of 1 percent of body weight. It is a pretty good news that you can lose a little of your weight by walking 30 minutes. 1 percent of your weight loss must be very worth to begin the process of losing weight you need. If your body weight is 100 kg, you can lose 1 kg every time you walk in 30 minutes. It will give significant result if you do it regularly, right?
- Loss of 1.4 percent of your waist measurement. By walking 30 minutes a day, your waist measurement can also get smaller than before. To get smaller your waist do proves that your body weight reduction as well. Losing 1.4 percent of your waist measurement can answer you can lose weight by walking 30 minutes a day.
- Loss of 2 percent of your body fat. Walking can also be an effective way of burning your body fat that impacts to loss of your weight. By walking in 30 minutes, you are able to lose 2 percent of your body fat. It is good for you, isn’t it? Besides losing the body fat, to walk will also make your body get smaller and smaller. So, just do it regularly to burn how much fat of your body you need.
- Gaining 0.7 percent of lean muscle. There are some benefits from walking. By only walking 30 minutes a day, you will also gain lean muscle of your body. You can get about 0.7 percent after doing it. So, it can be a bonus for you from doing something to lose your weight.
From the four facts above, it shows that it is very effective to lose weight little by little by walking. Although only 30 minutes, it will give significant effect after several times you do it regularly. After a week or even a month, you can see the result that it works.
Back to the previous topic of losing the weight by walking 30 minutes a day, it will work with the supporting aspect. The aspect is about the calorie intake of food that is not more than your daily calorie of the body need. It should be well-balanced. If you cannot control it well, it will be difficult for you to lose weight although you walk 30 minutes regularly. So, you should make sure that you take fewer calories than the body fat burns if you want to get weight loss.
Four ways to be successful in losing weight by walking 30 minutes a day
- Calculate a rate of your basal metabolic. Firstly, you need to calculate how much energy your body needs on the daily basis. It is important to do if you want to know how much weight you can lose from walking in 30 minutes. In this case, you can calculate the rate of your body metabolic with variables of the weight, height, age, and sex of yours.
- Consider how many calories you can eat. To consider the fact above, you should pay attention to your daily energy need. The calorie you can eat should be based on the daily need of your energy if you won’t gain weight. By doing this matter, your goal to get body weight loss by walking 30 minutes will be easily successful in several days. For those who cannot consider the number of calories to eat, they may get “no” answer from such question.
- Notice how much walking can burn. It is also important to notice how much your activity of walking can burn. In this matter, you should evaluate how many calories will be burned in 30 minutes of walking. So, it is better for you to know that the amount of energy burned is based on an intensity and duration you walk. The faster and further you walk, the more calories and weight you can burn.
- Evaluate how much weight you can lose. In this matter, you can calculate it weekly. If the intake of your calorie and expenditure is well-balanced, you can easily maintain a fixed weight by walking 30 minutes a day. If you lose 1 percent weight a day, in a week you can lose 7 percent weight.
Thus, to walk 30 minutes a day will give a significant result if you do it regularly and calculate some supporting aspects too. So, do it as well as you can if you really need to lose weight with easy and simple activity, walking. Well, that is all about the explanation of losing the weight by walking 30 minutes a day. By knowing the fact, hopefully, you can take benefits of it.